- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/4 small white onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime
- Fruit: 1 peach, 1 mango, or 4 apricots*
- 2 teaspoon honey*
*If using canned fruit drain and rinse with water. Do not add honey.
- Finely chop tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro.
- Combine in a medium sized bowl.
- Add vinegar, salt, and lime. Stir.
- Add fruit (see note). Stir to combine.
- Drizzle with honey. Serve with high fiber chips or whole wheat tortillas (look for chips with >3 g fiber per serving)